Select Transmittals from the (Project Menu) to access the Transmittals Log. All of the items are automatically logged and categorized by Draft, Sent, Acknowledged, Archived and Deleted.
How do I create a new Transmittal?
1 .Select the icon at the upper right of the window.
2. The Add Transmittal page will be displayed with several fields for you to fill out.
3. Click the button at the bottom of the page once you have filled out the fields.
4. The Transmittal will be displayed with a red DRAFT VERSION header and the information from the fields you completed. It is ready to for proofing and adding attachments; however, it is not formally issued until the button is clicked.
5. Optional: Select the + icon to the right of the Attachments header. An Add Attachment window will be displayed.
- Select the "Click to select files" button to display a dialogue window from which you can navigate from your local desktop to the desired files.
- Select the desired files and then select the Open button.
- The Add Attachment window will display a file upload status bar followed by a list of files successfully attached to the draft.
- Select the Close Window icon (X) in the upper right.
6. The Transmittal is still in DRAFT mode, and now lists any attachments added.
7. Optional: Select the + icon to the right of the Email Recipients header. An Add Email Recipients window will be displayed.
- Select the Add Group or Add Contact check boxes next to the Group and/or team members that need to see the Transmittal, followed by Save Information.
8. The Transmittal is still in DRAFT mode, and now lists any new team members added to the e-mail recipients list.
9. Perform a final review of the Memo and if anything needs revising you can click the button and make any necessary changes.
10. Once you are ready to distribute, click the button and MasterLibrary will automatically send an e-mail to everyone in the E-mail Recipients list and attach a PDF of the Transmittal (and any attachments) to that e-mail.
How do I Acknowledge a Transmittal?
1. Click the desired item that has been issued to you from the Transmittal Log page or the e-mail you received when it was Issued.
2. Review the information on the screen, including any attachments, and click the button.
How do I Archive a Transmittal?
1. Once a Transmittal has been Issued, the Entered By will have the option to immediately it.
2. Once a Transmittal has been Acknowledged, the Action By will have the option to it.
How do I create a Paper Transmittal to mail outside of MasterLibrary?
1. Select the icon at the upper right of the window and select Paper Transmittals.
2. You will be taken to the Paper Transmittal Log page showing a history of any Paper Transmittals on this project.
3. Select the icon at the upper right of the window.
4. The Add Paper Transmittal page will be displayed with several fields for you to fill out.
5. Click the button at the bottom of the page once you have filled out the fields.
6. Perform a final review of the Transmittal and if anything needs revising you can click the button and make any necessary changes.
7. Once you are ready to distribute, click the button and MasterLibrary will automatically generate a PDF for you to print out and mail out to the intended recipients.
Who can perform what actions at each status?
- Entered By can or
- Entered By can
- Action By can
- Action By can