Select Field Observations from the (Project Menu) to access the Field Observations Log. All of the items are automatically logged and categorized by Draft, Issued, Acknowledged, Completed, Archived and Deleted.
How do I create a new Field Observation?
1. Select the icon at the upper right of the window.
2. The Add Field Observation page will be displayed with several fields for you to fill out.
3. Click the button at the bottom of the page once you have filled out the fields.
4. The Field Observation will be displayed with a red DRAFT VERSION header and the information from the fields you completed. It is ready to for proofing and adding attachments; however, it is not formally issued until the button is clicked.
5. Optional: Select the + icon to the right of the Attachments header. An Add Attachment window will be displayed.
- Select the "Click to select files" button to display a dialogue window from which you can navigate from your local desktop to the desired files.
- Select the desired files and then select the Open button.
- The Add Attachment window will display a file upload status bar followed by a list of files successfully attached to the draft.
- Select the Close Window icon (X) in the upper right.
6. The Field Observation is still in DRAFT mode, and now lists any attachments added.
7. Optional: Select the + icon to the right of the Email Recipients header. An Add Email Recipients window will be displayed.
- Select the Add Group or Add Contact check boxes next to the Group and/or team members that need to see the item, followed by Save Information.
8. The Field Observation is still in DRAFT mode, and now lists any new team members added to the e-mail recipients list.
9. Perform a final review of the Field Observation and if anything needs revising you can click the button and make any necessary changes.
10. Once you are ready to distribute, click the button and MasterLibrary will automatically send an e-mail to everyone in the E-mail Recipients list and attach a PDF of the Field Observation (and any attachments) to that e-mail.
How do I Acknowledge or Archive a Field Observation?
1. Click the desired item that has been issued to you from the Field Observation Log page or the e-mail you received when it was Issued.
2. Review the information on the screen, including any attachments, and click the button.
Who can perform what actions at each status?
- Entered By can or
- Action By can