Select Work Reports from the (Project Menu) to access the Work Reports Log page. All of the items are automatically logged and categorized by Draft, Issued, Archived and Deleted.
How do I create a new Work Report?
1. Select the icon at the upper right of the window.
2. The Add Work Report page will be displayed with several fields for you to fill out.
3. Click the button at the bottom of the page once you have filled out the fields.
4. The Work Report will be displayed with a red DRAFT VERSION header and the information from the fields you completed. It is ready to for proofing and adding attachments; however, it is not formally issued until the button is clicked.
5. Optional: Select the + icon to the right of the Attachments header. An Add Attachment window will be displayed.
- Select the "Click to select files" button to display a dialogue window from which you can navigate from your local desktop to the desired files.
- Select the desired files and then select the Open button.
- The Add Attachment window will display a file upload status bar followed by a list of files successfully attached to the draft.
- Select the Close Window icon (X) in the upper right.
6. The Work Report is still in DRAFT mode, and now lists any attachments added.
7. Optional: Select the + icon to the right of the Email Recipients header. An Add Email Recipients window will be displayed.
- Select the Add Group or Add Contact check boxes next to the Group and/or team members that need to see the item, followed by Save Information.
8. The Work Report is still in DRAFT mode, and now lists any new team members added to the e-mail recipients list.
9. Perform a final review of the Work Report and if anything needs revising you can click the button and make any necessary changes.
10. Once you are ready to distribute, click the button and MasterLibrary will automatically send an e-mail to everyone in the E-mail Recipients list and attach a PDF of the Work Report (and any attachments) to that e-mail.
How do I Add Work Performed to a Work Report?
1. Down in the "Work Performed" section of the page, click the icon.
2. Fill out the fields and then click
How do I Forward a Work Report?
1. Once a Work Report has been Issued you will have the option to "Forward a copy" by selecting a User and then clicking the button.
How do I Archive a Work Report?
1. Once a Work Report has been Issued the Action By will have the option to
Who is able to see Work Reports?
1. The creator of the Work Report.
2. The To on the Work Report.
3. Anyone added to the E-mail Recipients on the Work Report.
4. Project Admins.
Who can perform what actions at each status?
- Entered By can or
- Action By can or
- Any Contract Admin can or
- Any Project Admin can or
- Action By can
- Any Contract Admin can
- Any Project Admin can
Any Status Except Draft
- Entered By can Forward a Copy of the Work Report to anyone on the Project Team.
- Action By can Forward a Copy of the Work Report to anyone on the Project Team.
- Any Contract Admin can Forward a Copy of the Work Report to anyone on the Project Team.
- Any Project Admin can Forward a Copy of the Work Report to anyone on the Project Team.