Select Safety Audit from the (Project Menu) to access the Safety Audit Log page. All of the items are automatically logged and categorized by Draft, In Progress, Audit Complete, Archived and Deleted.
How do I create a new Safety Audit?
1. Select the icon at the upper right of the window.
2. The Add Safety Audit page will be displayed with several fields for you to fill out.
3. Click the button at the bottom of the page once you have filled out the fields.
4. The Safety Audit will be displayed with a red DRAFT VERSION header and the information from the fields you completed. It is ready to for proofing and adding attachments; however, it is not formally issued until the button is clicked.
5. Optional: Select the + icon to the right of the Attachments header. An Add Attachment window will be displayed.
- Select the "Click to select files" button to display a dialogue window from which you can navigate from your local desktop to the desired files.
- Select the desired files and then select the Open button.
- The Add Attachment window will display a file upload status bar followed by a list of files successfully attached to the draft.
- Select the Close Window icon (X) in the upper right.
6. The Safety Audit is still in DRAFT mode, and now lists any attachments added.
7. Optional: Select the + icon to the right of the Email Recipients header. An Add Email Recipients window will be displayed.
- Select the Add Group or Add Contact check boxes next to the Group and/or team members that need to see the item, followed by Save Information.
8. The Safety Audit is still in DRAFT mode, and now lists any new team members added to the e-mail recipients list.
9. Perform a final review of the Safety Audit and if anything needs revising you can click the button and make any necessary changes.
10. Once you are ready to begin, click the button and begin answering the questions.
How do I Save a Safety Audit in Progress?
1. Click at the end of any of the Safety Audit Sections and it will save your Audit and all questions and comments filled out to that point.
2. You can Continue it any point by going back to that Safety Audit and clicking the button.
How do I Continue a Safety Audit?
- Go into an In Progress Safety Audit and click the button.
How do I Complete a Safety Audit?
- When on the Safety Audit detail page you will see a button which will send an e-mail to everyone in the E-mail Recipients list.
Who can perform what actions at each status?
- Entered By can or
- Entered By can or
- Entered By can